Monday, May 19, 2008

You girls crack me up!

Ok ladies! So I've neglected the blog a wee bit. :) I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!
I'm not loving this warm weather right now because I have no summer clothes! I need to go shopping and I plan to tomorrow. I think I'll head up to Witchland after work and see what I can find.
I've officially had my second wedding nightmare now. In this lovely dream I woke up and realized it was the day of my wedding and there were a ton of things I forgot to do. I never went to my hair chick to plan how to do my hair and when I called her the morning of, I couldn't reach her. Also, the church in my dream was terribly decorated, the pews had Christmas bows on them and they weren't even in my colors! And the cherry on top was I found Dusty and he was completely hammered! OMG! So, the first nightmare I had a couple months ago, it was again the day OF the wedding and this time I was just about to walk down the aisle and realized my hair was soaking wet (what's up w/my hair always being an issue?) and I had forgotten to send out the invitations and there was hardly anyone there. Blah! I can only imagine how many more of these I'll have before the big day.
So back to reality, I've gathered everyone's lists (mine, Dusty's and our mothers lists) and started to freak out about how many people are on there. My reception venue only holds 250 I think. Dustin knows everybody in the world and then some! When I said we may have to trim the list a bit he said no way! Jeez!
Oh and congrats to my mother who on Friday evening graduated from WSU w/her Master's of Science in Nursing. Her official title now is Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (the closest thing to a Dr. w/out actually being one!) Did I mention she can write prescriptions!? :)
I'll post a pic or two when I get home tonight.

13 Comments:

At May 19, 2008 at 2:56 PM , Blogger Heather rules said...

YAY! Finally. You crack US up!
Congrats mom. I could use a few scripts whenever she has time. ;o) Lori you know what I like. Just tell her.
With all of those peeps coming to your big day, are you still gonna have cake servers?

 
At May 19, 2008 at 3:11 PM , Blogger El Bee said...

You're retarded. No, I don't need servers now. The people can just use their hands. ;)

 
At May 19, 2008 at 4:52 PM , Blogger Chris said...

Well, if your mom can right prescriptions, have her prescribe something for your bizarro dreams. Maybe you could just schedule your hair gal to do your hair as you walk down the aisle. And just change your wedding colors to green and red and Christmas bows will be perfect. Any other problems you wanna share? I got plenty of answers!

 
At May 19, 2008 at 5:21 PM , Blogger Heather rules said...

I like serving and eating with my hands.

 
At May 19, 2008 at 8:01 PM , Blogger Linda said...

I'm just glad to finally see a new post! LOL!

Congrats to mom. Lots of us at the ol' Ea--- (you know where) could use some scripts right about now!

 
At May 19, 2008 at 9:57 PM , Blogger Country Girl said...

hey i know... instead of serving cake... we can just fling it at everyone when they walk by. we'll throw some in everyone's hair... then no matter how less than perfect your hair may look that day (WHICH IT WON'T!!) - your hair will still look better than everyone's.

 
At May 20, 2008 at 7:50 AM , Blogger El Bee said...

You don't know how much the thought of you two slinging cake at people, makes me smile! I can totally see it! :)

 
At May 21, 2008 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Heather rules said...

where are the pics of your momma???

 
At May 27, 2008 at 7:23 AM , Blogger Heather rules said...

Well looky here. I've not peeked at ANY blogs since Thursday and yours is still not updated. GEESH!

 
At June 4, 2008 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Heather rules said...

LORI -
I'm truly upset with your right now!
You said you would try and post a blog after lunch. WTH? Where is it?

 
At June 4, 2008 at 6:42 PM , Blogger Chris said...

Get to posting a blog Prison Girl, or I'm gonna stop checking. I mean it!

 
At June 4, 2008 at 8:45 PM , Blogger Linda said...

Hey, I'm waitin' to read a new post too! Write anything! Let us know you're still alive!

 
At June 5, 2008 at 7:44 PM , Blogger Country Girl said...

if you don't post something soon we're all going to start thinking that you're busy taking advantage of prisoners all day since you are obviously too busy to write.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home