Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Am I stupid??

Ok, usually I tend to believe I am pretty computer literate. I've been using them all my life and I'm good at trying things until I get the result I want. So WHY, pray-tell, can I not figure out this bloody blog? I want a list of my friends blog sites on my page but I can't figure out how to do it! I want to add a picture of Dusty and I but I can't figure out where to go. HELP ME.....

In the meantime, tonight was eventful. I attended the city meeting welcoming our new mayor to office, my father-in-law (to be) Mell. That was fun. Dustin had to work so I represented. Here is a picture of father and son making home-made whiskey in my kitchen. Ark City is in good hands! :)

8 Comments:

At April 15, 2008 at 10:45 PM , Blogger Country Girl said...

girl you are practically there... you added web links, you do other stuff the same way. :)

and... uh... the whiskey set up kinda looks like a meth lab. i'm just sayin'. i know how those small towns are...

 
At April 16, 2008 at 7:19 AM , Blogger Heather rules said...

go to your dashboard and click on manage layout. Then you can add page elements.

 
At April 16, 2008 at 7:45 AM , Blogger El Bee said...

I told them when they were doing it that it looked like a meth lab.

 
At April 17, 2008 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Rockyn Robyn said...

YEEEAAAY! I found ya! glad you're here!!!

 
At April 19, 2008 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Linda said...

homemade whiskey? Wow! Looks like quite a contraption!

 
At April 21, 2008 at 7:12 AM , Blogger Heather rules said...

UPDATE YOU BLOG FOOL!

 
At April 22, 2008 at 7:04 AM , Blogger Heather rules said...

I updated FOOL. Now you do the same! Didn't you take some pics of you and Dusty painting or something this weekend. POST THAT STUFF GIRL!

 
At April 22, 2008 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Heather rules said...

UPDATE NOW!!! Before I have to drive down there and force you to!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home