Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Forced Blog

Because I don't want Heather to yell at me anymore, I will post a short blog. I haven't been blogging in the evenings because for this week, Dusty is on first shift so we're home together at night and I'm not bored to death. Therefore my blog has suffered.
Today is Administrative Assistants Day, which I find gay, but I'll get a free lunch out of it tomorrow from my boss and the peeps I work with. Speaking of work, yesterday one of my "bosses" shot me in the thigh, at point-blank range, with an air rifle. My God, it hurt like a biotch!! I have a huge welt that is starting to bruise. It's not pretty. Guess it was my initiation. I made the mistake of telling Dusty this story. Some of you might be saying, "Why? Did he get pissed at the guy and want to kick his butt for shooting you, the one he loves so much??" Yeah, not so much. He got mad because WE have an air rifle and he has wanted to shoot me and I never allow it. Now because the dude at work shot me, he has informed me that he gets to shoot me too. Aint love grand?? :)

7 Comments:

At April 23, 2008 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Country Girl said...

i'm SO exuberant that you finally posted a blog. i'm glad heather was yelling at you, she was the ass rider, not me. ;)
dusty dusty dusty... that'll be some funny shiat when he gets ya!

 
At April 23, 2008 at 6:18 PM , Blogger Heather rules said...

Nothing says I love you more than a shot in the ass with an air rifle.
It sounds to me like you guys should be on my "Big Fat Redneck Wedding."

 
At April 23, 2008 at 8:50 PM , Blogger Chris said...

Can I shoot you, too? I've had a bad week. PLEASE!?!

 
At April 23, 2008 at 9:49 PM , Blogger Linda said...

I was glad to finally see a new posting too! Glad Heather is keeping you on your toes!

I sure wouldn't want to get shot with an air rifle. And I wouldn't let my honey shoot me either! Remember, us women rule the roost!

 
At April 24, 2008 at 8:26 AM , Blogger El Bee said...

Chris, if I was there and you happened to have an air rifle...I would let you shoot me. JUST YOU. I would do whatever it took to give you a smile...and I'm sure seeing me scream from the pain would be quite enjoyable for many. :)

 
At April 25, 2008 at 5:34 PM , Blogger Rockyn Robyn said...

THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIT RIGHT THERE!!!! I HAVE TO MEET THIS GROOM, PRONTO!!!

 
At April 29, 2008 at 7:15 AM , Blogger Heather rules said...

Ok, I've decided I'm done looking at your blog. UPDATE FOOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home